909 Southwest Pkwy E
College Station, TX 77840
FrogSlayer is a software development firm that helps transform technology-frustrated SMBs into high performance businesses. As a senior developer at FrogSlayer, you're at the top of firm. Everyone else is there to support your mission - to deliver success for your clients.
$85,000 to $150,000
Description & Responsibilities
In this critical role, your clients will rely on you to solve their most complex technology challenges and deliver measurable business results.
If you're looking for real responsibilities, autonomy over your work, flexibility over your schedule, and the opportunity to deliver software that people use and rely on every day then this is the job for you.
This is a tremendous opportunity for professional growth. There will be constant change, but one thing is certain - you will learn more and grow faster at FrogSlayer than you will anywhere else.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Develop custom software - yes, this position is 80-90% coding
- Assist in the design of project architecture
- Write code for the application scaffolding and complex features.
- Break down work into assignable items and estimate effort and schedule.
- Assign project tasks and issues for yourself and junior team members.
- Review team members' work and give constructive feedback on improvements.
- Develop junior team member’s ability to work through problems, interact with clients, and design practical solutions.
- Meet clients in person or remotely to give regular updates and ensure the team is staying tied to their needs.
- Create design documents and key artifacts for the project.
- Meet with operations leaders to discuss project goals, solution quality, schedule and progress, and the overall client relationship.
The Right Fit
We don't care so much about your specific technology background. We're much more interested in knowing that you can learn quickly, apply new knowledge to solve problems, are disciplined in your work, and have an aptitude for becoming proficient in a variety of languages and tools.
You're a good fit if:
- You're a humble, nice person with a servant attitude that can easily earn the trust of clients and everyone you meet
- Programming is your career as well as a hobby
- You are a passionate, voracious continuous learner. You naturally have kept up with the latest trends, technologies and tools in the industry.
- You naturally find yourself teaching and helping others
- You find business problems just as interesting as technical problems
FrogSlayer is a consultancy. You'll be empowered to interact directly with clients every day. You'll need to be immediately comfortable and effective at understanding and discussing business goals, budgets, and timelines with your clients.
Variety of Technologies