Personal Trainers Wanted -
Today’s generation of personal trainers are taking a more holistic approach to fitness, no longer focusing on just going through the motions of a workout. Instead the goal is to help clients build a healthy lifestyle, positive attitude and good habits, both in and out of the gym. A great personal trainer encourages clients not only to look at physical fitness, but how it can become a positive influence on a healthy life. At Synergy Fitness Center our goal is to encourage trainers, members and clients to make positive, healthy changes in all aspects of life in order to live life efficiently, and happily.
Synergy Fitness Center is looking for these elements in a personal trainer:
- Demonstrating and teaching exercise routines and movements to clients.
- Spotting and cueing clients during their sessions - making sure the movements are being done correctly to best benefit the client.
- Assisting clients in exercises to minimize injury and promote fitness
- Providing a high energy and positive environment for clients and other trainers
- Responsibility for clients and equipment being used, ensuring clients keep their belongings with them and equipment is cleaned up after use.
- Monitoring client progress (through performance and measurements).
- Providing information and resources on general fitness and health issues for clients.
- Providing emergency first aid if necessary.
In any fitness center, it is important for personal trainers and coaches to remember that, in addition to helping clients get into shape, you’ll also be responsible for their safety during your workouts together.
Please email your contact information if you are interested in meeting to discuss your future as a personal trainer at Synergy Fitness Center.
Check out our website HERE
Synergy Fitness Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Synergy Fitness Center is not a recruiting agency.