Number of Positions:
Contract with possibility of growing into permanent role based on performance
Commensurate with experience
Base salary + commission
FreshWorks Studio is growing quickly and is looking for a talented Outside Sales Representative to add to our sales team. Your primary responsibility as an Outside Sales Representative is to drive the sales of our software services to both private and public sector customers. As a sales professional, you are required to have a demonstrated track record of success in a hunter role and an ability to manage the complete sales cycle, in addition to appeasing our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you are a detail-oriented, goal driven person who works with multiple teams and has exceptional organizational and time-management skills. You are able to identify new projects through various sources, including research, networking, cold-calling, and developing deeper relationships with current clients.
- Build a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales stages from lead to close with an intention of maintaining/achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and revenue growth;
- Educate prospective customers and existing clients on our processes through presentations and product demonstrations;
- Manage and continue to develop a dedicated territory of accounts;
- Develop new business through lead qualification, relationship management, and attending conferences/seminars and in-person meetings;
- Establish trusted relationships with key decision makers, influencers, and business leaders within company account(s);
- Participate in all phases of the sales life cycle including: identifying and developing leads, meeting with new and existing clients, developing value propositions, financial deal structuring, contract negotiation, and closing.
Need to Haves:
- 2+ years of proven experience in software/consulting service sales environment, experience in Outside Sales preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills with demonstrated success in negotiating deals and assisting clients
- Familiarity with a CRM program ie. Salesforce, Pipedrive, or HubSpot (this is what we use!)
- Well-versed in relationship building across all levels of an organization
- Proven track record of solution-selling, account-planning, proposal creation, and closing skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work under pressure of constant deadlines
- Legal working status in Canada, please note that we do not have resources to sponsor work permits.
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience in Outside Sales, Inside Sales, or Account Management
This role will require frequent travel to Seattle; successful candidate should be willing to travel and should hold a valid passport.Click here to learn more about our benefits and culture.