1st Floor, 736 Broughton Street, Victoria, BC (Head Office)
Number of Positions:
Commensurate with experience.
We are growing quickly and are looking for talented iOS Developers to add to our iOS department. We are looking for one developer to add to our existing team at our Head Office in Victoria.
Your primary responsibility is ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of iOS applications is up to FreshWorks’ standards of excellence. As an iOS Developer, you are familiar with the HIG and are comfortable with converting wireframes/designs with Interface Builder, .XIB files or creating programmatic views if necessary. You will work with SOAP and RESTful APIs (created by our web team) and have experience with offline storage, multi-threading, and performance tuning.
As an iOS developer, you are proficient at generating certificates, creating provisioning profiles, and successfully submitting your applications to the App Store. You have a strong understanding of encryption and other security best practices. FreshWorks has contracts with both private and public sector clients, and our iOS team uses their knowledge of secure networking and storage to keep our client data safe.
- Analyze business problems of our clients and help formulate technology roadmap;
- Identify and propose technology solutions viable to the client needs;
- Collaborate with other iOS experts and address business, technical, and logical needs;
- Generate interface designs, prototypes, data flow diagrams, and system models;
- Create test plans, test scripts and conduct system testing;
- Participate in iOS app development, deployment and migration;
- Prepare technical documents and other required functional specifications;
- Contribute to the overall company in culture building, teamwork, and positivity.
Need to Haves:
- A completed or in progress BS/MS in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience developing iOS apps
- Solid understanding of Swift and Objective-C with working knowledge of popular iOS libraries, like Core Location, MapKit, Alamofire, Core Animation, and User Notifications
- Experience with the SAP Mobile Platform
- Experience integrating with Geographic Integration Systems (GIS)
- Experience configuring Per App VPNs
- Knowledge of OOP concepts and MVP or MVVM architecture
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Legal working status in Canada, please note that we do not have resources to sponsor work permits
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of F5 big-IP
- Experience with Microsoft services including, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SharePoint, FileNet (document repository), and Microsoft Passport
- Experience with hybrid frameworks such as: Apache Cordova, Xamarin, or Ionic
Please share at least one successfully deployed app on the App store with us in your application.Click here to learn more about our benefits and culture.