Number of Positions:
Commensurate with experience.
We are growing quickly and are looking for a talented Hybrid App Developer to add to our new team in Vancouver. Your primary responsibility is ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of hybrid applications is up to FreshWorks’ standards of excellence.
As a Hybrid App Developer, you are expected to demonstrate professional experience in working with Hybrid App frameworks like Xamarin, Cordova, Ionic or React Native. You should also be able to display a good understanding of SQL database structure, particularly using MySQL & Postgresql. As a Hybrid App Developer, you will work with backend services like SAP, ESRI, Firebase or write apps that consume custom RESTful APIs. You will bring experience with development of mobile apps to the team that enable offline storage, multi threading, and GPS tracking.
- Analyze business problems of our clients and help formulate technology roadmap;
- Identify and propose technology solutions viable to the client needs;
- Collaborate with other mobile app developers and address business, technical, and logical needs;
- Generate interface designs, prototypes, data flow diagrams, and system models;
- Participate in hybrid app development, deployment, and migration;
- Prepare technical documents and other required functional specifications.
Need to Haves:
- A completed or in progress BS/MS in Computer Science or related discipline. Diploma certificates are also okay!
- Experience writing native mobile Cordova plugins and build processes for Android and iOS;
- Experience in unit and integration testing;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Writing and understanding OOPS concepts;
- Experienced with Apple App Store, Google Play Store guidelines and best-practices for hybrid applications;
- Advocate of readable code, by using clear, explicit method and variable names and effective commenting;
- Legal working status in Canada, please note that we do not have resources to sponsor work permits.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with the SAP Mobile Platform;
- Experience integrating with Geographic Integration Systems (GIS), ESRI ArcGIS etc.;
- Experience configuring Per App VPNs;
- Experience with restful API design & development;
- Experience with Microsoft services including, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SharePoint, FileNet (document repository), and Microsoft Passport;
- Experience using Xamarin.
Please include at least one successfully deployed app with us in your application.
Click here to learn more about our benefits and culture.