Why you should want to work here
At Freshly Picked, we are a world-class, design-led, and well-recognized brand. We also have one of the largest social media followings in our industry, and we are developing new strategies to become the global leader in direct-to-consumer lifestyle products for parents and their cool little kiddos everywhere. If you love a fast-paced environment, fast growth, and the potential to have a huge impact on a company, then you are going to LOVE Freshly Picked!
As a company, we are hungry for growth and strive to be supportive, humble, honest, and light-hearted. These values are reflected in everything we do. Additionally, we strive to be results-focused in our decisions and priorities.
What we need
We are looking for an outgoing individual to manage our email and social channels for all new product launches and promotions. This role will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing social media strategy, as well as email marketing campaigns as they pertain to all new product launches. As these channels are extremely important for the business, this position will play a huge role in driving the business' growth and success.
This position will entail:
- Copy-writing for emails and social posts
- Coding all emails for new product launches and promotions.
- Scheduling emails using Klaviyo.
- Ownership of social media channels, including Facebook and Instagram.
- Writing and scheduling posts for social channels.
- Tracking and reporting KPIs for each channel
- Run A/B tests for email and social campaigns and report results
- Experience creating email campaigns with HTML / CSS
- Copy-writing experience preferred
- Experience with commercial Social Media channels including Instagram and Facebook
- Experience testing and executing email campaigns
- Experience with Klaviyo or other similar marketing automation tools
- Experience with Hootsuite a plus
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, or similar field preferred
This is a full-time role and we are currently located in our brand new office in Lehi, UT, an awesome tech-hub 25 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City.
We offer competitive salaries, health and dental benefits, a 401(k) program, unlimited PTO, onsite gym, and a fun, food-filled startup work environment.
If this sounds like your dream job, let’s talk! Please submit your application to this posting ASAP.