Why you should want to work here
At Freshly Picked, provide families the products and inspiration to build a beautiful and memorable life. We do this by creating camaraderie, providing delightful work experiences, and innovating high-end products.
We have a world-class e-commerce audience, one of the largest social media followings in our category, a booming subscription program and we are developing new strategies and products to become the global leader in direct-to-consumer baby products. If you love a fast-paced
environment, fast growth, and the potential to have a huge impact within a company, then you are going to LOVE Freshly Picked!
As a company, we are hungry for growth, supportive, humble, honest, and light-hearted. These values are reflected in everything we do. Additionally, we strive to be results-focused in our decisions and priorities.
What we need
Freshly Picked needs a fired-up analyst to join the team and support our newly hired CFO with month-end closes, weekly and monthly reporting, and bank compliance. This person will also manage inventory within Freshly Picked and support the sales channels with inventory reporting, turns analysis, and liquidation suggestions.
The ideal candidate is excited to make a big impact in a growing business, to learn from a world-class CFO, and to build sustainable process and systems.
The primary responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:
- Support remote accounting team in month-end closes, weekly/monthly reporting, bank compliance, tax compliance, AR/AP, and systems management
- Manage inventory and raw materials reporting from our plant and our 3PL
- Align with sales teams and product team on inventory opportunities and liabilities
- Support other teams in business as needed with reporting and accountability
- Build long-term model for “How FP does finance and reporting” that optimizes for accuracy and efficiency
- 1-2 years working in a finance or accounting org
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field
This job is full-time located in Lehi, UT, 30 minutes from Salt Lake City and 40 minutes from world-class snow.
We offer competitive salaries, health and dental benefits, a 401(k) program, unlimited PTO, and a fun, food-filled startup work environment