Why you should want to work here
At Freshly Picked, provide families the products and inspiration to build a beautiful and memorable life. We do this by creating camaraderie, providing delightful work experiences, and innovating high-end products.
We have a world-class e-commerce audience, one of the largest social media followings in our category, a booming subscription program and we are developing new strategies and products to become the global leader in direct-to-consumer baby products. If you love a fast-paced environment, fast growth, and the potential to have a huge impact within a company, then you are going to LOVE Freshly Picked!
As a company, we are hungry for growth, supportive, humble, honest, and light-hearted. These values are reflected in everything we do. Additionally, we strive to be results-focused in our decisions and priorities.
What we need
Freshly Picked is looking for an awesome staff accountant to report directly into our CFO. This individual will help lead our accounting processes end-to-end, from book-keeping to audit oversight with external accounting firms. Freshly Picked is a small, fast-growing company, so we are looking for someone who is comfortable with a lot of hats, and excited about the growth potential. This person will have exposure to all members of the Freshly Picked leadership team and board and lots of opportunities to flex both their accounting and collaboration muscles.
The primary responsibilities of the Staff Accountant include:
· Manage Freshly Picked’s books through QuickBooks Online
· Provide month-end tax, bank, royalty, and management reporting
· Support cost-accounting projects for 3rd party products as well as internally produced product (we have plant that produces all baby shoes in Lindon, UT)
· Prepare for and lead annual audit conducted by 3rd party accounting firm
· Support the CFO as necessary in any accounting- or finance-related tasks and projects
· 1-2+ accounting experience, preferably within e-commerce, manufacturing, or consumer products
· Bachelor’s degree
This job is full-time located in Lehi, UT, 30 minutes from Salt Lake City and 40 minutes from world-class snow.
We offer competitive salaries, health and dental benefits, a 401(k) program, unlimited PTO, and a fun, food-filled startup work environment.