Why you should want to work here
At Freshly Picked, provide families the products and inspiration to build a beautiful and memorable life. We do this by creating camaraderie, providing delightful work experiences, and innovating high-end products.
We have a world-class e-commerce audience, one of the largest social media followings in our category, a booming subscription program and we are developing new strategies and products to become the global leader in direct-to-consumer baby products. If you love a fast-paced environment, fast growth, and the potential to have a huge impact within a company, then you are going to LOVE Freshly Picked!
As a company, we are hungry for growth, supportive, humble, honest, and light-hearted. These values are reflected in everything we do. Additionally, we strive to be results-focused in our decisions and priorities.
What we need
Freshly Picked is an e-commerce machine! We are currently working with a third-party resource to sell products on Amazon but are looking to bring this critical aspect of our business in-house with an Amazon Sales Manager. The Amazon Sales Manager will nurture a relationship with Amazon as well as maintain alignment with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams. This role will continue to drive revenue targets within Amazon as well as utilize Amazon to expand FP brand and product awareness to generate leads for www.freshlypicked.com
The right candidate will be able to think like a salesperson, an advertiser, and a content marketer. We are looking for a candidate who can clearly communicate their vision for our Amazon business and report on execution towards that vision.
Top 3 Skills
1. Experience managing a notable and profitable Amazon business
2. Ability to self-direct and prioritize
3. Data Tracking/Reporting
The primary responsibilities of the Amazon Sales Manager include:
• Deliver sales and profitability targets
• Executes consumer and shopper driven strategies
• Use data, information systems, and metrics around financial, brand, and shopper trends to maximize market share, sales, and profits
• Works with demand planning to develop accurate sales forecasts and achieve specified levels of forecast accuracy
• Monitors the competitors' brands and products as well as our market share, competitor market share, and target market share to understand shopper trends and opportunities and communicating to appropriate sales and brand management
• Leverages our brands and product mix to improve profitability and meet customer, shopper, and company brand targets
• 2+ years of experience in Amazon Seller Central
• Consumer Products industry experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong understanding of advertising, analytics, and the Amazon Seller Central ecosystem
This job is full-time and located in our new headquarters in Lehi, UT – a major tech hub 25 miles south of Salt Lake City.
We offer competitive salaries, health and dental benefits, a 401(k) program, unlimited PTO, and a fun, food-filled startup work environment.
If this sounds like your dream job, let’s talk! Please submit your application to this posting ASAP.