Why you should want to work here
At Freshly Picked, we provide families the products and inspiration to build a beautiful and memorable life. We do this by creating camaraderie, providing delightful work experiences, and innovating high-end products.
We have a world-class e-commerce audience, one of the largest social media followings in our category, a booming subscription program and we are developing new strategies and products to become the global leader in direct-to-consumer baby products. If you love a fast-paced environment, fast growth, and the potential to have a huge impact within a company, then you are going to LOVE Freshly Picked!
As a company, we are hungry for growth, supportive, humble, honest, and light-hearted. These values are reflected in everything we do. Additionally, we strive to be results-focused in our decisions and priorities.
What we need
Freshly Picked is looking for an e-commerce leader who has experience profitably growing other online brands. We are positioned to disrupt multiple large categories in the baby/kid world, and are looking for a “conductor.” The Director/VP will pull all the disparate marketing strategies together in a quantitative way, while still preserving and maintaining awareness of brand strengths. This role with join the company leadership team and will have a significant role in setting forward-looking strategy.
The primary responsibilities of the Director or VP of Marketing include:
· Lead overall planning, forecasting, and optimization of a multi-channel customer loyalty strategy that will drive significant new customer and revenue growth
· Manage $1+ million dollar acquisition marketing budget, prioritizing and allocating resources to owned and paid channels effectively, to meet growth goals
· Identify high-potential channels and make recommendations for acquisition involving segmented, tailored outcomes based on research and data
· Define a growth roadmap that optimizes the company’s conversion funnels and engagement, working cross-functionally to implement it
· Mentor, train, and grow the company’s high performing in-house Marketing Team, and a network of appropriate agencies that can scale with the company
· 6+ years of relevant work experience in high-growth consumer-facing environments, mandatory e-commerce experience
· Strong working knowledge of digital measurement and testing tools
· Proven ability leading and managing innovative and effective marketing programs that generate results including SEO, affiliates, paid digital (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Google, Yahoo, Bing), email, out of home, print and social
· Proven ability leading and managing conversion optimization
· Ability to scale and lead a high-performing team
· Proven experience setting high-level strategies and building teams to meet them
This is a full-time role and currently located in our brand new office in Lehi, UT, an awesome tech-hub 25 miles south of downtown Salt Lake City and minutes away from world-class snow.
We offer competitive salaries, health and dental benefits, a 401(k) program, unlimited PTO, onsite gym, and a fun, food-filled startup work environment.
If this sounds like your dream job, let’s talk! Please submit your application to this posting ASAP.