Why you should want to work here
At Freshly Picked, we provide families with products and inspiration to build beautiful and memorable lives.
We have a world-class e-commerce audience, one of the largest social media followings in the baby category, and we are developing new strategies to become the global leader in direct-to-consumer baby products. If you love a fast-paced environment, fast growth, and the potential to have a huge impact within a company, then you are going to LOVE Freshly Picked!
As a company, we are hungry for growth, supportive, humble, honest, and light-hearted. These values are reflected in everything we do. Additionally, we strive to be results-focused in our decisions and priorities.
What we need
Freshly Picked is a marketing engine! We need a full time Social Media Coordinator who is passionate about managing an interactive community online and looking for a company where they can make an impact. This role with give you exposure to multiple leaders at Freshly Picked and offer direct involvement in a well-respected social media system. With it's significant brand recognition, Freshly Picked is an amazing launchpad for a career in social media and marketing.
The right person will:
- Manage several of our most critical social groups
- Collaborate with the Content Squad Lead on content ideas and assist in their execution
- Help track performance of social media channels and collaborate on strategies to improve performance
- Post content and respond on all social media channels
- Write content using Freshly Picked’s brand voice and tone
- Willing to be flexible about hours in regards to pushing content (some morning, evening, and weekend hours)
What you need
- A passion for social media marketing and community building – a student and fan of the industry
- 1-3 years of direct experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing/communications or similar
- Hunger to learn, but brave enough to offer ideas
- A natural curiousity and creative mindset
- Experience using Excel and understanding numbers/patterns in regards to social media analytics
This job is full-time and located in Lehi, UT, an awesome tech-hub 25 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City.
We offer competitive pay, PTO, and a fun, food-filled startup work environment.
If this sounds like your dream job, let’s talk! What are you waiting for? Let’s work together.