Why you should want to work here
At Freshly Picked, we provide families the products and inspiration to build a beautiful and memorable life. We do this by creating camaraderie, providing delightful work experiences, and innovating high-end products.
We have a world-class e-commerce audience, one of the largest social media followings in our category, a booming subscription program and we are developing new strategies and products to become the global leader in direct-to-consumer baby products. If you love a fast-paced environment, fast growth, and the potential to have a huge impact within a company, then you are going to LOVE Freshly Picked!
As a company, we are hungry for growth, supportive, humble, honest, and light-hearted. These values are reflected in everything we do. Additionally, we strive to be results-focused in our decisions and priorities.
What we need
Freshly Picked is a retail engine! We need the right person to direct and coordinate our 400+ retail accounts. Account Managers are responsible for achieving company sales quotas and profit plans by managing, developing and expanding our specialty wholesale business. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, self-motivated, innovative, comfortable working in teams and passionate about the retail industry. They are organized and adept at delegating and possess strong time-management skills.
Top 5 Skills:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Excel and Word) and the Google Suite of products
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Time management & organization skills
- 1-3 years of sales account management experience
A peek at what you’ll do:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all retail customer account management
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our products in regard to customer needs and objectives
- Initiating buy-in across all product categories with new and existing clients
- Identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare sales reports and account status per individual customer
- Collaborate with Wholesale team to identify growth opportunities within territories
- Constant communication and transparency with client (i.e. addressing customer service issues, challenging client requests, communicating product delivery status, etc.)
- Travel to retail/fashion trade shows to educate buyers on products (10% annually)
This is a full-time salaried role with opportunities for commission and currently located in our brand-new office in Lehi, UT, an awesome tech-hub 25 miles south of downtown Salt Lake City. This role also requires frequent visits to our design studio and manufacturing facility in Lindon, UT.
We offer competitive salaries, health and dental benefits, a 401(k) program, unlimited PTO, onsite gym, and a fun, food-filled startup work environment.
If this sounds like your dream job, let’s talk! Please submit your application to this posting ASAP.