Freeport Metrics (FM) is an American-Polish IT consulting firm that collaborates with its clients to invent and build B2B digital products that will impact the future. We have the creative talent to imagine and the technical skills to deliver. If you love ambitious projects, you're reliable, you keep the pragmatic attitude and stay positive, FM could be a great place to work where you can boost your career!
The position of Business Analyst is an important element of client relationships, collaborating with clients to define product requirements, and planning overall product strategy and deliverables. Along with being part of ambitious and collaborative projects, you’ll work with the design and development teams to deliver high quality products with fine-tuned, user focused solutions.
- Location: Warsaw, PL
- Employment: Full-time with flexible employment options
- Project industry: Software development for HealthTech, FinTech, and FoodTech industries
- Company size: 40+
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with client and design teams to create a vision and high-level roadmap for the product
- Actively work with the delivery team and serve as the client proxy/advocate to ensure delivery is consistent with client’s business goals
- Collaborate with project management to establish release planning, roadmap alignment, team staffing, business decisions, product vision/strategy, backlog, etc.
- Participate with team(s) in the backlog grooming process and user story and acceptance criteria writing
- Prepare and maintain requirements documentation
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Strong interpersonal skills (ability to interact with clients and team in multiple business roles; ability to form harmonious, collaborative and long lasting business relationships)
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to define requirements and to solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior personal character and work ethic
- Be nimble and able to work efficiently in a dynamic environment
- Passion for getting things done well
WHAT WE OFFER
- Part time or full time contract (umowa zlecenie or UoP)
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Intention to become a full time employee after the internship
- Collaboration with skilled, smart, international co-workers and clients
- Flexible, comfortable, friendly and professional work culture
- Bright, spacious office with character located in the center of Warsaw. It’s an informal yet professional environment. Sneakers and bicycles are welcome
- Realistic, collaborative approach to planning our work allowing for work-life balance
The application and recruitment process:
Interested? Don't wait and apply directly via application form below and send your CV in English.
Cover letters are welcome. The recruitment process will consist of a combination of these steps:
- CV/cover letter review
- phone interview
- on-site interviews
The Controller of your personal data is Freeport Metrics Sp. z o. o., with registered office at Młynarska 7, 01-205 Warszawa. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.