Freeport Metrics (FM) is an American-Polish IT consulting firm that collaborates with its clients to invent and build B2B digital products that will impact the future. We have the creative talent to imagine and the technical skills to deliver. If you love ambitious projects, you're reliable, you keep a pragmatic attitude and stay positive, FM could be a great place to work where you can boost your career!
We are seeking a passionate and talented Front-end Engineer who has experience building innovative, mission critical customer facing web applications. We are looking for an engineer who is comfortable working across design, product and tech to deliver best in class, re-usable, and scalable UI solutions to our customers to join our small, but growing international team working in the center of Warsaw.
What you'll do:
- Leading development and maintenance of key system features
- Will work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Will work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
- Will establish client side architectural principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members on their appropriate application
- Proactive, proposing solutions rather than waiting for instructions
- 3+ years experience building production client-side web applications
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Aesthetically comfortable with html and css (and styling preprocessors including less or sass)
- Experienced with web application security implementation
- Hands-on experience across front-end user interfaces and business logic
- Experience with Front-end build and optimization tools
- Experience defining front end architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
- Experience developing highly interactive user experiences and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability on the client side.
- Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces.
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality.
- The ability to take raw product requirements and develop software architectures and designs to bring them to life.
- Working with Java backend experience
- SQL database design, utilisation and build out
- AWS cloud solutions engagement and optimisations
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits (incl. private health for individual or family, Multisport card)
- Professional development benefits (reimbursements for training and/or books, subsidized post-graduate work, internal knowledge sharing meet-ups, conferences, etc.)
- Collaboration with skilled, smart, international co-workers and clients
- Flexible, comfortable, friendly, and professional work culture
- Bright, spacious office with character located in the center of Warsaw. It’s an informal yet professional environment. Sneakers and bicycles are welcome
- Realistic, collaborative approach to planning our work allowing for work-life balance
Interested? Don’t wait and apply directly via application form below and send your CV in English.
The recruitment process will consist of a combination of these steps:
- CV/resume review
- phone interview
- on-site interviews
The Controller of your personal data is Freeport Metrics Sp. z o. o., with registered office at Młynarska 7, 01-205 Warszawa. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.