Freeport Metrics (FM) is a 10-year old American-Polish IT consulting firm that collaborates with its corporate clients to invent and build B2B digital products that will impact the future. We have the creative talent to imagine and the technical skills to deliver. If you love ambitious projects, you're reliable, you keep a pragmatic attitude and always stay positive, FM it's just a perfect workplace for you!
We’d like to invite you to an 8 week summer internship program. During the internship you’ll have an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the preparation and support of projects and administration of cross-platform solutions. We are looking for motivated and disciplined enthusiasts of computer technologies and systems to support our Warsaw team.
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Company size: 40+
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- To be an independent quick learner
- Currently enrolled student (2nd+ year of college)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English (a must)
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills
- A superior personal character and work ethic
- Available at least 4 days a week during 8 weeks
- Knowledge of any of the following: Windows Server 2016-2019, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, Microsoft Intune or any other endpoint management system
NICE TO HAVES:
- International work or academic experience
- Active participation in student organisations or science clubs
- Everything you think you can show off :)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 1-on-1 on job training provided by an experienced IT Specialist
- Collaboration with skilled, smart, international co-workers and clients
- Flexible, comfortable, friendly, and professional work culture
- Bright, spacious office with character located in the center of Warsaw. It’s an informal yet professional environment. Sneakers and bicycles are welcome
- Realistic, collaborative approach to planning our work allowing for work-life balance
Interested? Don’t wait and apply directly to the role via application form.
The recruitment process will consist of a combination of these steps:
- CV/resume review
- phone interview
- on-site interviews
The Administrator of your personal data is Freeport Metrics Sp. z o. o., with registered office at Młynarska 7, 01-205 Warszawa. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.