What is Freenome ?
Freenome is a health technology company bringing accurate, accessible and non-invasive disease screenings to you and your doctor to proactively treat cancer and other diseases at their most manageable stages. Freenome is a place where you can do your best, most meaningful work, and contribute to a whole new way of thinking about curing cancer. It’s a data-driven, diverse company at the intersection of biology, technology and medicine.
Our Mission: Equip you and your family with knowledge and tools to maintain a healthier life and prevent disease.
About the Role
Freenome is seeking a Senior Product Designer to work on our user facing products across iOS, Android and web. This is a unique opportunity to join a small team and set the foundation for design within Freenome. The Senior Designer will work closely leadership and will be responsible for developing original solutions for consumer, clinical, and pharmaceutical interfaces. They will ultimately be responsible for designing interfaces that make health related information both consumable and actionable. They should be a dedicated advocate for the end user.
- Design human-centric flows and experiences that are incredibly simple, elegant and functional
- Develop wireframes, mockups and prototypes for consumer, clinical and pharmaceutical products with multiple users/user interactions in mind (patients, physicians, etc.)
- Partner with product managers, engineers, and researchers to oversee the user experience of a product from concept to release
- Passion for transforming broad concepts into valuable, compelling, usable experiences for our users
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of UI/UX design experience building excellent consumer products, bonus points if you've spent some time at a design consulting firm or agency.
- A strong design aesthetic, experience creating visual systems, and delivering beautiful, high fidelity, production-ready designs
- Expert level skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) and Sketch or equivalent
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- A strong portfolio including nuanced workflows and beautiful visual design applied to cross-platform products
- The ability to multi-task and work efficiently and effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Our culture is simple. We value Empathy, Trust and Integrity. We feel from the perspectives of each other, patients and the communities we serve. We give each others the benefit of the doubt and believe we’re all working as a team towards our goals. We conduct ourselves with integrity, empowering others to grow in a collaborative environment. Freenome explicitly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
What does a successful person look like at Freenome?
You can prioritize, manage and execute your goals and align them to the mission of Freenome. You’re a steward of the culture and hold yourself and the team accountable. You believe hiring and mentorship are fundamental to building the organization. You bring ownership to your role, focus on your process and find the gaps to help Freenome reach its full potential. You welcome feedback and criticism knowing its value is to build people up and support each other, rather than tearing each other down.