What is Freenome?
Freenome is a health technology company bringing accurate, accessible and non-invasive disease screenings to you and your doctor to proactively treat cancer and other diseases at their most manageable stages. Freenome is a place where you can do your best, most meaningful work, and contribute to a whole new way of thinking about curing cancer. It’s a data-driven, diverse company at the intersection of biology, technology and medicine.
Equip you and your family with knowledge and tools to maintain a healthier life and prevent disease.
About the Role
Freenome’s Recruiting team is growing and we are looking to bring on a Recruiter to with full cycle experience to help build a truly unique interdisciplinary team. You will be working with hiring managers to hire a variety of backgrounds ranging from Molecular Biologist, Software Engineers, Machine Learning Scientists & Theoretical Statisticians. Freenome is a fast paced environment you must be able to keep pace in a highly fluid, ever-changing, collaborative workplace. Our vision is to reinvent disease management through systematized early detection and intervention. Come join us build Freenome!
- Collaborate across the business to ensure a positive experience for all involved, especially our candidates
- Strategically own a pipeline of qualified candidates and maintain their interest throughout the entire process
- Conduct pre-screens and evaluate candidates checking personal qualifications to job requirements
- move candidates through our process with a white glove experience
- Partner with client teams and provide a consultative approach to recruiting
- Work to improve upon existing processes and develop innovative strategies to build our team
- 3+ years of fast-paced recruiting experience, startup experience a plus
- Exceptional recruiting business acumen including how to screen, pitch and sell candidates
- Proven track record sourcing and building relationships with passive candidates
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt to fast-paced work environment
- Collaborative teammate who pitches in wherever necessary
Our culture is simple. We value Empathy, Trust and Integrity. We feel from the perspectives of each other, patients and the communities we serve. We give each other the benefit of the doubt and believe we’re all working as a team towards our goals. We conduct ourselves with integrity, empowering others to grow in a collaborative environment. Freenome explicitly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
What does a successful person look like at Freenome?
You can prioritize, manage and execute your goals and align them to the mission of Freenome. You’re a steward of the culture and hold yourself and the team accountable. You believe hiring and mentorship are fundamental to building the organization. You bring ownership to your role, focus on your process and find the gaps to help Freenome reach its full potential. You welcome feedback and criticism knowing its value is to build people up and support each other, rather than tearing each other down.