What does a Detailer do at Frazer?
Cleans the inside and the outside of vehicles according to company standards using a variety of cleaning equipment and products.
What Does a Day in the Life of the Detailer Look Like?
Here are some of the tasks to name a few...
- Cleans interior areas of the cab chassis including vacuuming floors, seats, wiping consoles, and mirrors.
- Applies special purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which do not respond to normal cleaning procedures, utilizing experience and following recommendations of product manufacturer.
- Inspects exterior module and cab for stains and marks.
- Check to ensure shore power connections are disconnected before cleaning inside electrical compartments.
- Wipes rubber insulation on all doors and compartments and remove any excess glue.
- Loads and unloads spare parts / materials.
- Responsible for final inspection and quality of work performed prior to the vehicle being delivered to customers.
What's it like to be a part of the Frazer Family?
Frazer is a fast-paced company that is creating some of the most innovative vehicles in the world. You'll find a unique team of individuals who continue to push the boundaries of what is possible in the Healthcare and EMS space. A diverse team, a great culture, and a positive work environment are just some of the things that make working at Frazer so rewarding.
A True Culture
Frazer is a company that believes in its core values and the drive of its people. With a focus on longevity and employee success, Frazer welcomes its employees to push the envelope and drive improvement across all aspects of the company. At Frazer, you can unleash your potential!
Employee Driven Benefits
At Frazer, we take pride in listening to what our employees want with benefits. With our "What You Want" committee, we've come up with a unique set of employee benefits and designed them around our culture.
- Health Care Insurance (100% paid for by the company for all employees)
- Dental Benefit options
- 401k plan with a company match!
- Disability Insurance
- The “Company Kitchen” on site for lunch and snack choices
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Free Life Skills Training such as financial wellness classes
How Performance is Evaluated
Communication and collaboration is key at Frazer and we encourage an environment filled with positive feedback and constructive criticism, to unleash your potential for real professional growth! We use things like self evaluations, group reviews, and quarterly check-ins to help define a clear path to success. You will also have an opportunity to give feedback to peers to help them to grow in their roles as well.