What Does an Aluminum Welder do at Frazer?
Our Welders lay out, fit, and weld fabricated components to assemble structural forms for aluminum modular bodies.
What are our Aluminum Welders expected to do?
- Read and interpret blueprints, sketches, or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabricating and welding.
- Set up equipment and welds parts, using arc, gas-shielded arc, submerged arc, or gas welding equipment.Layout, position, align, and fit components together.
- Bolt, clamp, and tack-weld parts to secure in position for welding.
- Assemble parts by bolting and riveting.
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts.
- Comply with all safety guidelines and procedures.
What's it like to be a part of the Frazer Family?
Frazer is a fast-paced company that is creating some of the most innovative vehicles in the world. You'll find a unique team of individuals who continue to push the boundaries of what is possible in the Healthcare and EMS space. A diverse team, a great culture, and a positive work environment are just some of the things that make working at Frazer so rewarding.
A True Culture
Frazer is a company that believes in its core values and the drive of its people. With a focus on longevity and employee success, Frazer welcomes its employees to push the envelope and drive improvement across all aspects of the company. At Frazer, you can unleash your potential!
Employee Driven Benefits
At Frazer, we take pride in listening to what our employees want with benefits. With our "What You Want" committee, we've come up with a unique set of employee benefits and designed them around our culture.
- Health Care Insurance (100% paid for by the company for all employees)
- Dental Benefit options
- 401k plan with a company match!
- Disability Insurance
- The “Company Kitchen” on site for lunch and snack choices
- Flexible Work Schedules
- No Work on Fridays! 4/10's Monday - Thursday
- Free Life Skills Training such as financial wellness classes
How Performance is Evaluated
Communication and collaboration is key at Frazer and we encourage an environment filled with positive feedback and constructive criticism, to unleash your potential for real professional growth! We use things like self evaluations, group reviews, and quarterly check-ins to help define a clear path to success. You will also have an opportunity to give feedback to peers to help them to grow in their roles as well.