Are you a creative individual who has a passion for tools and fixing things? Are you familiar with tools and have strong organizational skills? Are you looking for a new opportunity to unleash your potential and to contibute to building a tool program? Are you interested in giving back to the community by workinag for a company who is a leader in the mobile healthcare industry? Just check out our website….we have some great testimonials from customers and patients.
If this sounds like you, then we need to talk…
Frazer, a leading manufacturer of emergency medical vehicles, is currently seeking a qualified individual to fit a new role within the company to help build, manage, and maintain a tool program. Imagine, you would be directly involved in not only managing this program, but creating it.
The Tool Crib Attendant at Frazer will collaborate with production and continuous improvement to help build our tool program at Frazer.
What Does a Week in the Life of the Tool Crib Attendant Look Like?
- Initial roll out of tool crib program. Involves gathering data on necessary tools and establishing what is needed to setup a tool crib.
- Inventories, stores, and distributes hand tools and other equipment.
- Maintains tool functionality, calibration specifications, and safe condition by performing frequent inspections of tools and equipment for wear, defects, or damage.
- Keeps an inventory of tools by tracking the distribution of tools and users in a database or other system.
- Orders new tools and equipment and repairs tools as needed.
- Has training and experience in an industrial environment with familiarity of heavy machinery and tools.
- Assists with other general maintenance duties as time allows.
- Engaged participation in safety meetings . . . we are in manufacturing you know.
- Celebrate the company culture & core values!
What's it like to be a part of the Frazer Family?
Frazer is a fast-paced manufacturing company that is creating some of the most innovative vehicles in the world. You'll find a unique team of individuals who continue to push the boundaries of what is possible in the Healthcare and EMS space. A diverse team, a great culture, and a positive work environment are just some of the things that make working at Frazer so rewarding.
A True Culture
Frazer is a company that rests on its core values and the drive of its people. With a focus on longevity and employee success, Frazer welcomes its employees to push the envelope and drive improvement across all aspects of the company. At Frazer, you can unleash your potential!
Employee Driven Benefits
At Frazer, we take pride in listening to what kinds of benefits our employees are really looking for. With our "What You Want" committee, we've come up with a unique set of employee benefits and designed them around our culture.
- Health Care Insurance (100% paid for by the company for all employees)
- Dental Benefit options
- 401k plan with a company match!
- Disability Insurance
- The “Company Kitchen” on site for lunch and snack choices
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Free Life Skills Training such as financial wellness classes
How Performance is Evaluated
Communication and collaboration is key at Frazer and we encourage an environment filled with positive feedback and constructive criticism, to unleash your potential for real professional growth! We use things like self evaluations, group reviews, and quarterly check-ins to help define a clear path to success. You will also have an opportunity to give feedback to peers to help them to grow in their roles as well.
Skills (to Pay the Bills)
Here's a list of a few skills that the Tool Crib Attendant at Frazer should have...
- Good Communication Skills
- A Self Starter
- Experience in Maintenance, Inventory, and the Distribution of Tools.
- A Love for Tinkering and Fixing Things.
- A Keen Eye for Detail
- An Obesession with Organization. Experience Using Lean/6S Principals is HIGHLY PREFERRED.
- Passionate about Collaboration
Also, here are a few software packages that the Tool Crib Attendant would eventually need to be versed in. Don’t worry . . . we expect some on-the-job training.
- Google G-Suite or other office programs
- ERP or other inventory system.
Oh, and $alary
Of course we didn't forget salary… Frazer offers competitive pay and this role will start with an hourly rate between $17 - $20, depending on education and experience.
If you believe the Tool Crib Attendant position is right for you, and you would be a good fit here at Frazer, we would love to sit down and talk with you.