What Does a Paint Prep Technician do at Frazer?
Prepares aluminum bodies for paint. Sands, fills, repairs, does general body work, tapes, cleans, masks, papers modular bodies and related parts prior to paint application.
Skills (to Pay the Bills)
Here's a list of a few skills that the Paint Prep Technician at Frazer should have...
- Body work experience as well as tape/masking experience.
- Ability to work in un-airconditioned environment.
- Principles, practices and procedures of prepping.
- At least 6 months of experience or will accept completion of related technical program.
- High School education or GED equivalent.
- Must pass a Pulmonary Function Test.
What's it like to be a part of the Frazer Family?
Frazer is a fast-paced company that is creating some of the most innovative vehicles in the world. You'll find a unique team of individuals who continue to push the boundaries of what is possible in the Healthcare and EMS space. A diverse team, a great culture, and a positive work environment are just some of the things that make working at Frazer so rewarding.
A True Culture
Frazer is a company that believes in its core values and the drive of its people. With a focus on longevity and employee success, Frazer welcomes its employees to push the envelope and drive improvement across all aspects of the company. At Frazer, you can unleash your potential!
Employee Driven Benefits
At Frazer, we take pride in listening to what our employees want with benefits. With our "What You Want" committee, we've come up with a unique set of employee benefits and designed them around our culture.
- Health Care Insurance (100% paid for by the company for all employees)
- Dental Benefit options
- 401k plan with a company match!
- Disability Insurance
- The “Company Kitchen” on site for lunch and snack choices
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Free Life Skills Training such as financial wellness classes
How Performance is Evaluated
Communication and collaboration is key at Frazer and we encourage an environment filled with positive feedback and constructive criticism, to unleash your potential for real professional growth! We use things like self evaluations, group reviews, and quarterly check-ins to help define a clear path to success. You will also have an opportunity to give feedback to peers to help them to grow in their roles as well.