Have you ever worked for a company that takes a role in saving people's lives? Now imagine being able to come into work and being able to directly impact those around you. Would you feel proud and accomplished? Do you take pride in the work you do and motivating and helping team members stay on track with daily goals. Do you like being the “go-to” person for questions from team members?
If this sounds like you, then we need to talk…
Frazer, a leading builder of emergency medical vehicles, is currently seeking an Electrical Premake Team Leader with experience in electrical assembly who, under the direction of the Electrical Supervisor, will provide guidance and direction to team members for day-to-day tasks.
The Electrical Premake Team Leader at Frazer reports to the Electrical Supervisor.
What Does a Week in the Life of the Electrical Premake Team Leader Look Like?
- Help enforce a safety culture and mindset first and foremost.
- Ensure teams have the, tools, supplies, and job-specific materials they need.
- Work collaboratively with both external customers, internal customers, and vendors/partners.
- Makes sure that the proper process of wiring, assembling, and installation of electrical and electronic components are being followed.
- Perform other relevant wire termination processes.
- Oversees all parts are properly issued in Job Manager as well as labeled correctly with an item number and job number prior to installation.
- Answers internal questions or finds the answer to problems and/or issues on the production floor.
- Performs production book quality checks and works with Supervisor to resolve any issues.
- Monitoring and measuring quality defects to ensure parts are assembled/installed per instructions for proper appearance and function.
- Assists in training electrical assemblers at all skill levels.
- Reads, understands and relies on electrical prints, and production books to prepare the team’s workflow to ensure completion of units.
What's it like to be a part of the Frazer Family?
Frazer is a fast-paced company that is creating some of the most innovative vehicles in the world. You'll find a unique team of individuals who continue to push the boundaries of what is possible in the Healthcare and EMS space. A diverse team, a great culture, and a positive work environment are just some of the things that make working at Frazer so rewarding.
A True Culture
Frazer is a company that relies on its core values and the drive of its people. With a focus on longevity and employee success, Frazer welcomes its employees to push the envelope and drive improvement across all aspects of the company. At Frazer, you can unleash your potential!
Employee Driven Benefits
At Frazer, we take pride in listening to what our employees want in benefits. With our "What You Want" committee, we've come up with a unique set of employee benefits and designed them around our culture.
- Health Care Insurance (100% paid for by the company for all employees)
- Dental Benefit options
- 401k plan with a company match!
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off that begins accruing your first day of employment
- The “Company Kitchen” on site for lunch and snack choices
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Professional development and skills training
(e.g., Global Coatings Manufacturer Training)
- Free Life Skills Training such as financial wellness classes
How Performance is Evaluated
Communication and collaboration are key at Frazer and we encourage an environment filled with positive feedback and constructive criticism, to unleash your potential for real professional growth! We use things like self-evaluations, group reviews, and quarterly check-ins to help define a clear path to success. You will also have an opportunity to give feedback to peers to help them to grow in their roles as well.
Skills (to Pay the Bills)
Here's a list of a few skills that the Electrical Premake Team Leader at Frazer should have...
- Strong Communication Skills
- Good computer skills
- Normal color vision
- Experience and knowledge of electrical assembly processes
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Passionate about Collaboration
Also, here are a few software packages that the Electrical Premake Team Leader would eventually need to be versed in. Don’t worry . . . we expect some on-the-job training.
- Google G-Suite (Gmail, Documents, Drive, Spreadsheets, etc.)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Shop Floor control systems
Oh, and $alary
Of course, we didn't forget salary… Frazer offers competitive pay and this role will start with a salary between $16.00 - $20.00/hour, depending on experience.