What Does an Electrical Installer do at Frazer?
Handles installation of various electrical interior/exterior emergency vehicle equipment and systems. We are looking for entry-level to experienced installers.
What are our Electrical Installers expected to do?
- Install electronic hardware and components such as wire harness, plugs, and back-up camera systems as well as electrical systems which include 12V DC & 120V AC circuitry.
- Perform other relevant wire termination processes.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures to ensure parts are assembled per instructions for proper appearance and function.
- Uses a tape measure, wire stripper, power drill, and other various hand and power tools, as needed.
- Reads and understands electrical schematics, diagrams, instructions and manuals as well as verbal instructions, and related literature to accomplish required jobs.
- Assists in training electrical installers at all skill levels.
- Meets all QA and QC standards for each assembly task per unit.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required.
What's it like to be a part of the Frazer Family?
Frazer is a fast-paced manufacturing company that is creating some of the most innovative vehicles in the world. You'll find a unique team of individuals who continue to push the boundaries of what is possible in the Healthcare and EMS space. A diverse team, a great culture, and a positive work environment are just some of the things that make working at Frazer so rewarding.
A True Culture
Frazer is a company that rests on its core values and the drive of its people. With a focus on longevity and employee success, Frazer welcomes its employees to push the envelope and drive improvement across all aspects of the company. At Frazer, you can unleash your potential!
Employee Driven Benefits
At Frazer, we take pride in listening to what kinds of benefits our employees are really looking for. With our "What You Want" committee, we've come up with a unique set of employee benefits and designed them around our culture.
- Health Care Insurance (100% paid for by the company for all employees)
- Dental Benefit options
- 401k plan with a company match!
- Disability Insurance
- The “Company Kitchen” on site for lunch and snack choices
- Flexible Work Schedules
- No Work on Fridays! 4/10's Monday - Thursday.
- Free Life Skills Training such as financial wellness classes
How Performance is Evaluated
Communication and collaboration is key at Frazer and we encourage an environment filled with positive feedback and constructive criticism, to unleash your potential for real professional growth! We use things like self evaluations, group reviews, and quarterly check-ins to help define a clear path to success. You will also have an opportunity to give feedback to peers to help them to grow in their roles as well.