Framestore in Los Angeles are looking for CG and Engineering graduates to take part in a 3 month paid internship working in our award winning VR development team.
The internship will start on May 27, 2019 and finish on August 30, 2019.
Deadline for applications is end of day (PST) April 12, 2019.
To apply for this internship please submit a resume along with a description of projects/games you were involved with. We are looking for a broad range of development talent for interactive experiences, from Games to VR / AR to installations. Any visual references of prior projects are also welcomed.
Candidates will need to have work authorization for the USA and be available to work 40 hours a week. No relocation assistance will be offered.
The ideal candidate will have solid development practices paired with a deep interest in art and graphics.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C++, C#, and Python
- Experience with content creation software like Unity, Unreal, Touch Designer, Processing, Maya, Houdini, etc is a plus
- Interest in Electronics, CAD and AI are an added bonus
- Enthusiasm for all things technology and development
- A pro-active and collaborative work ethic paired with a fun and positive attitude
We look forward to seeing your work!