Framestore in Chicago are looking for Design graduates or students with a passion for motion graphics to take part in a 3 month paid internship working in our award winning design team.
The internship will start on May 27, 2019 and finish on August 30, 2019.
Deadline for applications is end of day (PST) April 12, 2019.
To apply for this internship please put together a cover letter and a portfolio demonstrating your experience in motion graphics and showing us your best work.
Candidates will need to have work authorization for the USA and be available to work 40 hours a week. No relocation assistance will be offered.
Please read the description of the role below.
Motion Graphics interns should have a Graphic Design or CG Animation background, with a focus on creating compelling, original, design forward imagery for the film, online and broadcast industries. Work will consist of style frame creation, titles design, show packages, TVCs and branding.
- Adobe Creative Cloud software (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Additional 3D software knowledge preferred, such as C4D, and Maya.
- Other software packages such as Nuke, and Unity also of interest
- A bonus to have Digital photography, cell animation and Illustration work in your portfolio
- Great communication skills are required, as is a willingness to learn and collaborate in a fast paced team, delivering high-quality content for all mediums.
- A degree in Design and/or animation with a focus on graphics imagery
We look forward to seeing your work!
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.