Due to the ongoing global situation with Covid-19 we encourage you to register your interest in positions with Framestore but please be aware that we will only consider these as speculative applications at this time. Once we recommence recruitment we will be in touch if your application is a fit for our ongoing needs.
Framestore’s London studio is expanding our production team, and are looking for an experienced Producer to join our busy facility working across a diverse range and high-end creative content.
The Producer is responsible for the creative and technical direction of live-action/computer generated projects within our Advertising team.
They are responsible for managing the clients, budgets and internal crew. This will include bidding and negotiating for new projects and working with the creative and business management teams on new business developments, as well as project management on specific projects as needed.
This role reports to the Head of Production and Head of Advertising.
- Pitch and bid for new business
- Produce and manage budgets and schedules that take into account the work required, ensuring that the project is completed to the highest standard achievable, on-time & within budget
- Liaise with clients to ensure their creative vision is met
- Correspond with clients providing bids, progress reports, approvals, and costings
- Artist and production team planning and resourcing, working with the talent team and other Framestore producers both in London and globally
- Manage project milestones and deliveries in accordance with the implemented schedule
- Manage and lead producers, Line Producers and production coordinators on your projects
- Handle artist performance, productivity, attendance and timekeeping with the production teams
- Liaise with key support departments, eg systems, pipeline, facilities and talent
- Provide verbal and written progress reports to clients, management and internal teams
- At least +5 years of proven production experience as a Producer on high-end projects
- Highly organized with first-class time/project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client and crew management skills
- Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Proven ability to manage high revenue budgets
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team towards a common goal
- Thorough understanding of live-action and CG based VFX workflows
- Previous experience producing complex CG & VFX projects, across a broad range of content including Advertising, episodic Television or film
- Existing industry contacts
- Good knowledge of MS Office, G-suite packages (including Word, Excel and Project)
- Understanding and working knowledge of CETA or similar