The Department Coordinator role within Framestore is to provide support to Department Managers (DMs) with day-to-day tasks; liaising with other key departments within the studio such as Production and HR to make sure key tasks are being completed.
The Department Coordinator will ensure that the DMs are prepared for meetings, their schedules are kept running on time and will deal discreetly with confidential and sensitive information.
- Diary management for the Artist Managers
- Organising meetings and setting up conference and video calls
- Ensuring team members are prepared for meetings
- Booking employee appraisals, requesting feedback from peers and organising other related paperwork
- Organising and filing confidential documents
- Liaising with HR, Finance, Systems, Desktop and VFX departments as required
- Discreetly dealing with confidential and sensitive information in an appropriate manner
- Other ad hoc administrative duties may also be required
- Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Reliable and responsible attitude
- Good organizational skills, including efficient time management
- Demonstrable ability to work under own initiative
- Previous experience as an assistant or similar role
- Some knowledge or understanding of visual effects or post-production is a plus
- Human Resources studies is a plus
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.