Framestore's TV Division are looking for an experienced VFX Producer to oversee the VFX of the project from pre-production through to final delivery. The right candidate will have experience working on large scale/budget TV series or multiple film projects both on set and post production.
- Produce and manage budgets and schedules that take into account the VFX work required, ensuring that the project is completed to the highest standard achievable
- Liaise with clients from pre production through to final delivery
- Correspond with clients via bids, reports, approval documents, cash-flow, change orders etc.
- Manage project milestones and deliveries in accordance with the implemented schedule
- Handle performance, productivity, attendance and time keeping in liaison with team leaders
- Liaise with resources team and other key support departments·
- Provide verbal and written progress reports to clients, management and internal teams every week
- Pitch and bid for new business if required
- Manage outsourcing partners
- Previous credited experience as a VFX Producer
- Highly organised with first-class time/project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client and crew management skills
- Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Proven ability to manage high revenue budgets
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team towards a common goal
- Thorough understanding of live-action and CG based VFX workflows
- Existing industry contacts
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages (including Word, Excel and Project)
- Knowledge of Shotgun
. If you do not consent for your data to be used in this way then please do not continue with your application.