Due to the ongoing global situation with Covid-19 we encourage you to register your interest in positions with Framestore but please be aware that we will only consider these as speculative applications at this time. Once we recommence recruitment we will be in touch if your application is a fit for our ongoing needs.
The VFX Line Producer will be working on exciting projects within our Advertising team within the wider department working across Advertising, Television and Immersive. Working closely with the internal Senior VFX Producers and the artist teams, Line Producers manage and implement tasks and targets crucial to the delivery of projects on time and on budget.
- Work with Producer, Leads and Supervisors to track and manage the workflow through the departments meeting internal and external deadlines
- Organise dailies, rounds and meetings, taking notes and following up on information as necessary
- Data movement of the project reference, cad data etc for artist's use.
- Monitoring of wip updates from the nuke team to the hiero editorial pipeline, and final wips to Baselight.
- Ensure production database (Shotgun) is kept updated daily with notes and critical information.
- Communicating information quickly and succinctly to crew and other departments
- Anticipate and communicate issues to Producer and Supervisor to resolve problems quickly
- Oversee the execution of client deliveries, including Creation of qt's and deliverables via Front 2.
- Liaison between multiple vendors, working with the VFX co-ordinator and editorial team in London and NY to ensure successful delivery of all shots.
- Help to maintain a positive, upbeat and professional production office, being pro-active and solution-orientated
- Previous experience as a VFX Production Coordinator in Advertising, TV or film
- Highly organised and detailed
- First-class time/project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Able to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work within a team towards a common goal
- Good understanding of live-action, CG and Nuke based visual effects workflows
- Good understanding of common file formats and resolutions
- Existing knowledge of Framestore production databases (e.g. Shotgun)
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages (including Word, Excel and Project)
- Experience working on-set a bonus.