Framestore in Los Angeles are looking for CG graduates or students to take part in a 3 month paid internship working in our award winning CG team.
The internship will start on May 27, 2019 and finish on August 30, 2019.
Deadline for applications is end of day (PST) April 12, 2019.
To apply for this internship please put together a cover letter and a portfolio demonstrating your best CG work. If you have a particular passion for an area of CG, please let us know in your cover letter and show this in your reel.
Candidates will need to have work authorization for the USA and be available to work 40 hours a week. No relocation assistance will be offered.
Please see below for a description of what we are looking for in a CG intern.
- A good working knowledge of Maya across modeling, texturing, animation, lighting and render.
- Able to interpret and follow reference material to create clean, highly detailed and accurate models
- Some knowledge and production experience of Photoshop and Mari
- Experience in a 3D paint package
- Proven experience in CG lighting
- An interest in FX and Houdini a plus
We look forward to seeing your work!