We're looking for creative, talented CFX Artists to join our TV team.
Framestore's Integrated Advertising division works with some of the biggest names in Commercials, TV, VR and many other industries to create truly spectacular works by using cutting edge technology and unrivalled artistic flair that has won both commercial and critical success.
This is a varied field and we are interested in speaking to experienced CG Creature Artists who have experience using Houdini.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience on high end CG creature projects
- A thorough knowledge of Houdini (preferable) or Maya
- Close liaison with Creature FX simulation TDs over the requirements for dynamics
- Liaison with other departments involved in the creature workflow - Modelling, Rigging, Animation and Lighting
- Thorough knowledge of your area of creature specialisation and a broad understanding of the other areas
- Good problem solving skills
- An appreciation of both the aesthetic and technical requirements of the role
- A good eye for detail
- A strong work ethic, and a willingness to be involved in both development and shot execution
- The ability to work as part of a team in a challenging and deadline orientated environment
- A good understanding of pipeline and workflow issues
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to liaise across departments
- Programming/scripting experience (e.g. Mel, Python and/or C++)
- Experience of developing tools, scripts and plug-ins to help streamline workflow
- Experience of working under a Unix/Linux systems environment
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.