Framestore's Virtual Production team support the work of our Film, TV, VR and Interactive Advertising departments. We shoot performance capture, virtual cameras, photogrammetry and any other video or photography that's asked. Every day is a different challenge.
Within Film Visual Effects, Virtual Production techniques are rapidly being adopted and this role is a chance to help lay the foundations for the next version of the Visual Effects pipeline. Come join our team and help us continue to shape the future of how VFX and Virtual Production evolves within the context of the Film, TV and advertising industry.
- Responsible for the successful bidding, production, and management of virtual production projects.
- Responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities within projects.
- Responsible for sourcing virtual production personnel.
- Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects.
- Project management and allocation of resources on projects, including liaising with global Heads of Production studios.
- Management of P&L on individual projects and delivering to approved budgets.
- Involvement in financial forecasting for revenues for future film virtual production projects.
- 3+ years of production experience required, specifically as a producer or line producer
- Must have on-set mocap and/or virtual production management experience.
- Good understanding of on-set roles and decision-making channels.
- Knowledge of virtual production essential.
- Must be able to work independently and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with clients and staff.
- Attention to detail and constantly looking for ways to improve operational efficiencies within a business environment.
- Proficient user of resource management tools and Microsoft Excel.
- Proactivity and ability to demonstrate a desire for producing work of the highest quality.