Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
Exciting opportunity to join a growing company with innovative science. The Director/Sr. Director, Market Access will develop and execute Market Access strategies globally including, but not limited to, developing a value proposition for payers, working with external experts on Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR) models, driving global pricing strategies, designing reimbursement pathways, and understanding and driving incentive models for Centers of Excellence/IDNs in the use of Revita DMR. S/he will work closely with internal teams and external parties to present effective strategies and follow through to successful and flawless execution.
- Direct the development of a value proposition for payers for Revita DMR across various therapeutic areas and patient targets;
- Segment payers to identify high priority targets and conduct strategic ad boards to test value proposition in order to gain insights;
- Drive and engage in payer discussions to gain coverage for the procedure;
- Working closely with external experts on HEOR models, understand and advise on payer overall disease burden and specific economic value of Revita DMR;
- Drive global pricing research to establish price corridors for each market in the commercial plan;
- Determine reimbursement pathways and execute establishment of codes required (DRG, HCPCS, etc.);
- Research and advise on the money flow (incentives) of IDNs and physicians to ensure Revita DMR is positioned appropriately within the practice;
- Identify, engage, build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders;
- Bring a “can do” spirit to work and deliver on other responsibilities as assigned.
Education or Certification Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Business, Health Policy, or related field
- MBA preferred
Professional Work Experience
- 15+ years in Market Access or Payer environment
- Experience in biotech, pharmaceutical and/or medical device industries preferred.
- Prior vocational experience in related fields a plus (i.e. Co-Ops, Internships, Fellowships, etc.).
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have deep knowledge of the US healthcare and reimbursement landscape (particularly for devices/procedures)
- Must have experience working directly with both US and global payers in negotiating coverage and pricing
- Must have strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Successful track record of effective program and project management
- Successful team management and leadership experience
Other Essentials and Key Success Factors:
- Successful track record of working in high-growth and dynamic organization
- Demonstrated record of intellectual curiosity, innovation and creative problem solving with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to lead fast-paced projects with a keen sense of urgency to get the job done well
- Evidence of "hands-on" experience and expertise
- Proven and successful track record as a team-player and collaborator in small working environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a passion to deliver quality results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience translating technical concepts into user-friendly documentation
- Highest levels of professionalism, confidence, personal values and ethical standards
- May/Will be required to travel up to 25% (domestically and/or internationally)
The description and requirements outlined above are general; additional requirements may apply.