Human Resources Coordinator
Location: Lexington, MA
Reports to: Director, Human Resources
The HR Coordinator works cross-functionally with all teams to support recruiting, onboarding, benefits, compliance, training and development programs, and interacting with external partners as necessary. Additionally, the HR Coordinator maintains all HR systems, owning the full cycle of the related processes. S/he conducts research, analyzes data, and generates reports on an ongoing basis. Working directly with Fractyl’s Controller, s/he runs payroll and maintains all related processes and records. The HR Coordinator serves as a central point of contact for HR related inquiries and works closely with the Director to address and follow through to completion. As a member of the G&A group, s/he also supports company sponsored events and activities (both internally and externally).
- Assist with the recruiting process by scheduling interviews, maintaining candidate NDAs, conducting interviews and reference checking as assigned, and generating reports and metrics.
- Support the onboarding process by successfully onboarding new hires; working closely with hiring managers and other internal teams; supporting the improvement of the overall program, implementing improvements when and where appropriate.
- Facilitate, complete, and enhance human resources processes to ensure current applicability and scalability.
- Support all compliance related initiatives, remaining up to date on regulatory changes and working with Director of HR to implement modifications when and where applicable.
- Maintain HR and Payroll systems, managing the full cycle of systems-related processes.
- Support the company by researching and resolving employee requests in close collaboration with the Director, HR; ensuring effective utilization of plans related to HR programs and services; conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions.
- Administer, coordinate, and successfully complete HR-related programs such as performance review processes, termination processes, etc.
- Bring a “can-do” spirit to work and deliver on other responsibilities as assigned.
Education or Certification Requirements
- BS related discipline or equivalent required; higher education preferred.
Professional Work Experience
- 2+ years of direct relevant HR experience.
- Experience in biotech, pharmaceutical and/or medical device industries preferred.
- Prior vocational experience in related fields a plus (i.e. Co-Ops, Internships, Fellowships, etc.).
Qualifications and Skills
- Possesses excellent communication, interpersonal, conflict management and relationship building skills.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and dispute resolution skills.
Other Essentials and Key Success Factors
- Successful track record of working in high-growth and dynamic organizations.
- Demonstrated record of intellectual curiosity, innovation and creative problem solving with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to lead fast-paced projects with a keen sense of urgency to get the job done well
- Evidence of "hands-on" experience and expertise.
- Proven and successful track record as a team-player and collaborator in small working environments.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a passion to deliver quality results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience translating technical concepts into user-friendly documentation.
- Highest levels of professionalism, confidence, personal values and ethical standards.
- May be required to travel as needed.
The description and requirements outlined above are general; additional requirements may apply.