Foxtrot is the digitally native evolution of the corner store – a one-stop shop for those seeking thoughtful curation that’s a reflection of themselves and their city – offering a curated collection of daily essentials in-store and delivered in under an hour via our app and website.
Venture-backed by investors including Fifth Wall, Lerer Hippeau, Revolution’s Rise of the Rest, and Collaborative, to name a few, Foxtrot is building a truly omnichannel brand that seamlessly marries e-commerce delivery, proprietary inventory technology, and the feel-good community of neighborhood stores.
Our spaces offer all the most-loved aspects of neighborhood cafes – beautifully designed interiors that wrap you in the welcoming aroma of freshly brewed coffee, comfortable lounge areas to work and relax, and chef-prepared meals to snack on throughout the day – while bringing together mindful people, brands and goods to create a community of discovery and joy.
Our e-commerce experience – highlighted by our swift app and online store – is powered by our proprietary inventory and operational technology to deliver a new kind of convenience that brings the store to your door in under an hour.
Since launching our native app in 2013, we now operate a robust e-commerce business and have opened nine retail stores in Chicago and Dallas, and are rapidly scaling to take this first-of-its-kind omnichannel brand nationwide.
About the Role
Foxtrot is looking for self-motivated, hard-working and friendly prep cooks to join our kitchen team for full- or part-time.
- Prepare high quality food in accordance with set recipes and standards
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Comply with all food safety and hygiene standards
- Support dishwashing responsibilities as needed
- Work alongside kitchen team to support a high level of hospitality through communication, efficiency, quality and cleanliness
- Previous experience as a prep cook or dishwasher
- Positive attitude, and a passion and love for cooking
- Able to work independently
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for up to 8 hours at a time
- Must have a good sense of balance, ability to bend and kneel, and frequently lift boxes and equipment up to 50 pounds
- Must be 18+
Training opportunities also available for additional skills and growth.
Competitive hourly rate up to $17/hour based on experience.
*Please include your availability with your application