Foxtrot is the digitally native evolution of the corner store – a one-stop shop for those seeking thoughtful curation that’s a reflection of themselves and their city – offering a curated collection of daily essentials in-store and delivered in under an hour via our app and website.
Venture-backed by investors including Fifth Wall, Lerer Hippeau, Revolution’s Rise of the Rest, and Collaborative, to name a few, Foxtrot is building a truly omnichannel brand that seamlessly marries e-commerce delivery, proprietary inventory technology, and the feel-good community of neighborhood stores.
Our spaces offer all the most-loved aspects of neighborhood cafes – beautifully designed interiors that wrap you in the welcoming aroma of freshly brewed coffee, comfortable lounge areas to work and relax, and chef-prepared meals to snack on throughout the day – while bringing together mindful people, brands and goods to create a community of discovery and joy.
Our e-commerce experience – highlighted by our swift app and online store – is powered by our proprietary inventory and operational technology to deliver a new kind of convenience that brings the store to your door in under an hour.
Since launching our native app in 2013, we now operate a robust e-commerce business and have opened nine retail stores in Chicago and Dallas, and are rapidly scaling to take this first-of-its-kind omnichannel brand nationwide.
About the Role
Foxtrot is looking for friendly, professional and motivated individuals interested in entry-level retail opportunities at our Dallas locations.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction for both in-store and delivery customers
- Act as ambassador for the Foxtrot brand to all customers
- Bundle and pack online delivery orders
- Operate cash registers to scan merchandise and process sales transactions
- Perform barista and coffee duties at in-store cafe
- Monitor the online ordering and delivery service
- Dispatch deliveries to our team of couriers through an online interface
- Handle inbound customer service inquiries through our online support application
- Check in product deliveries and maintain full stock levels on the retail floor
- Clean, maintain and organize work areas
- Must be 21+ to handle alcohol transactions
- Able to work independently
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds of boxes up and down stairs
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Passion for high quality goods, especially in food and beverage
- Punctual and reliable
- Previous retail, barista or customer experience is a plus, but not required
- Some weekend availability required
Competitive hourly rate based on experience with scheduled raises.
*Please include your availability with your application