Foxtrot is the digitally native evolution of the corner store – a one-stop shop for those seeking thoughtful curation that’s a reflection of themselves and their city – offering a curated collection of daily essentials in-store and delivered in under an hour via our app and website.
Venture-backed by investors including Fifth Wall, Lerer Hippeau, Revolution’s Rise of the Rest, and Collaborative, to name a few, Foxtrot is building a truly omnichannel brand that seamlessly marries e-commerce delivery, proprietary inventory technology, and the feel-good community of neighborhood stores.
Our spaces offer all the most-loved aspects of neighborhood cafes – beautifully designed interiors that wrap you in the welcoming aroma of freshly brewed coffee, comfortable lounge areas to work and relax, and chef-prepared meals to snack on throughout the day – while bringing together mindful people, brands and goods to create a community of discovery and joy.
Our e-commerce experience – highlighted by our swift app and online store – is powered by our proprietary inventory and operational technology to deliver a new kind of convenience that brings the store to your door in under an hour.
Since launching our native app in 2013, we now operate a robust e-commerce business and have opened nine retail stores in Chicago and Dallas, and are rapidly scaling to take this first-of-its-kind omnichannel brand nationwide.
About the Role
You will lead Foxtrot’s approach to social media, which is oriented in influencer engagement. As such, you will take best practices of community and platform management and leverage them to grow our presence with influencers. This role is for someone who understands the value of strong content - and who is curious about leveraging influencers to scale that content creation.
You’ll be challenged and encouraged to think of new and unique concepts that can scale influencer marketing at Foxtrot. You will have the ability to lead execution and fully own influencer marketing campaigns from start to finish, as well as lead the reporting and results to drive learnings for the broader team. You’ll have fun in generating unique and limitless creative ideas for the brand.
Develop overarching social media strategy and growth objectives across all social channels. Create standards, expertise and best practices within social to inform and scale across all social channels. Responsible for calendar management, community engagement and reporting.
- Spearhead the execution and strategy in scaling a sustainable influencer marketing program
- Research and identification of suitable influencers across a wide range of audience types
- Build and maintain healthy influencer relationships
- Reinforce our existing Influencer program with a focus on driving engagement with/affinity for our brand
- Build organic partnerships/key relationships that we can tap during key brand moments
- Continue to drive brand awareness and association within our current and prospective markets
- Talent and influencer outreach, engagement and management
- Build an efficient and automated local partners program
- Track and analyze the performance of social influencer and marketing campaigns
- Compile deliverables post-campaign with results recap and summary
- Serve as brand social lead, developing and executing best-in-class social programs in alignment with key stakeholders, cross-functional partners, and integrated teams.
- Run community management program to drive positive brand conversations. Ensure questions, comments and related opportunities are handled with a well-executed, high-touch experience.
- Create relationships via social with our product partners, customers and community.
- Develop standards, expertise and best practices within Social to inform and scale across all social channels.
- Work with social monitoring, social listening, and community tools (e.g. Brandwatch and Hootsuite).
- Create a recommendation on appropriate social tools to onboard.
- Prepare performance reports and summaries based on customer specific targets (brand management, trend monitoring, crisis monitoring, market research, influencer identification, competitor analysis, etc.).
- Report and analyze monthly on various social metrics such as growth, engagement, conversation, amplification, and leads across owned channels to guide and optimize overall social platform strategy.
- 3+ years related experience – social media, community management, analytics
- Strong interdepartmental communication skills
- Highly engaged in and active on social media
- Creative and innovative thinker, organized, detail-oriented, team player and solution-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Team player with ability to interface with many departments
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills, brings a strategic and critical POV on brand presentations and executive briefings