Foxtrot is the digitally native evolution of the corner store – a one-stop shop for those seeking thoughtful curation that’s a reflection of themselves and their city – offering a curated collection of daily essentials in-store and delivered in under an hour via our app and website.
Venture-backed by investors including Fifth Wall, Lerer Hippeau, Revolution’s Rise of the Rest, and Collaborative, to name a few, Foxtrot is building a truly omnichannel brand that seamlessly marries e-commerce delivery, proprietary inventory technology, and the feel-good community of neighborhood stores.
Our spaces offer all the most-loved aspects of neighborhood cafes – beautifully designed interiors that wrap you in the welcoming aroma of freshly brewed coffee, comfortable lounge areas to work and relax, and chef-prepared meals to snack on throughout the day – while bringing together mindful people, brands and goods to create a community of discovery and joy.
Our e-commerce experience – highlighted by our swift app and online store – is powered by our proprietary inventory and operational technology to deliver a new kind of convenience that brings the store to your door in under an hour.
Since launching our native app in 2013, we now operate a robust e-commerce business and have opened nine retail stores in Chicago and Dallas, and are rapidly scaling to take this first-of-its-kind omnichannel brand nationwide.
About the Role
Foxtrot is looking for self-driven, enthusiastic, outgoing, and creative individuals to join our Brand Ambassador team and help grow our rapidly expanding brand. We want our Ambassadors to be as involved as possible in our marketing efforts and spread the word about Foxtrot to everyone in their area. As a result, we need dedication and determination from our team members - each ambassador should be able to dedicate 8-10 hours per week in this role. You will gain real world marketing experience while getting paid for everything you do!
- Act as brand ambassador to represent Foxtrot at events, samplings and other marketing initiatives throughout Chicago
- Confidently and enthusiastically engage with and educate consumers about all things Foxtrot
- Transport, set up and break down event/sampling materials and merchandise displays
- Maintain professional appearance at all times
- Help to generate new customers and excitement about our brand
- Be our eyes and ears in your local market
- Build relationships with organizations and local businesses
- Excite community members and portray a positive image of Foxtrot in your market
- Community Events: identify key local activations and help in staffing events
- Partnerships: set up one partnership with a local business or campus organization each month
- Samplings: plan and execute samplings to community members and promote current marketing initiatives
- Marketing Collateral: distribute marketing collateral throughout the surrounding community
- Use your social media networks to drive brand awareness of the Foxtrot brand
- Must be 21+ to handle alcohol
- Previous experience with consumer promotions and events a plus
- Approachable and outgoing – willing to talk to anyone at any time
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Flexibility to work days, nights and weekends as needed
- Excitement for and an understanding of the Foxtrot brand
- Strong social skills and social following
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Foxtrot Credit
- Flexible hours
*Please include your availability with your application