Foundry.ai is seeking a Business Development Representative that can help accelerate our revenue growth with Global 2000 accounts.
Foundry.ai is a technology fund/studio that creates AI software companies in partnership with large global enterprises. Backed by ~$100m in capital from leading private equity and venture capital partners, we focus relentlessly on ‘practical’ applications of AI that cut through the hype cycle and drive immediate, measurable, and recurring improvements to financial performance. Our unique demand-driven model ensures we are developing products that solve real-world business problems for large organizations.
Foundry.ai has launched multiple operating companies to date through this innovative approach, and we are in the process of creating more. Once an operating company is created, it is staffed with key personnel and scales aggressively, with the benefit of referenceable customers, validated product-market fit, and the institutional backing of the Foundry.ai executive team and broader ecosystem.
In this role, you will be aligned with one of Foundry’s key operating companies, and will be expected to:
- Conduct research to identify top company and executive targets based on defined criteria
- Execute outreach campaigns, both email- and phone-based, to make initial contact with companies and educate them about Foundry.ai’s solutions
- Generate executive meetings and support the Foundry.ai leadership team as it matures these leads into qualified opportunities and booked sales
- Meet ambitious pipeline targets appropriate for a high-growth business
- Support revenue leadership on other initiatives (e.g., competitive analyses, campaign development, marketing activities) to enhance sales efficiency and effectiveness
We Are Looking for Someone Who Has:
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales
- Comfort using internal software tools (e.g., Salesforce) to manage day-to-day activities
- Prior experience researching and prospecting for new customers
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- A self-starter mentality with the grit and persistence to convert a ‘no’ to a ‘yes’
- A desire to win and continually exceed performance-based objectives
- Executive presence
- A good sense of humor
What You Can Expect:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment that values your professional development
- A place where your voice will be heard and where you can contribute beyond just your role
- An opportunity to work with smart and motivated colleagues and build businesses that can fundamentally reshape markets
- A competitive compensation package including equity