WHO WE ARE
We are Forward, a team of clinicians and technologists united by a profound vision: to connect healthcare for everyone, first for professionals, then for patients.
We believe that secure, intelligent communication is fundamental to healthcare.
We’re at the start of an incredible journey, and we’re looking for an exceptional Talent Partner to join us.
We’re backed by the VCs behind Pillpack, Deliveroo and Zoopla, and we’d like your help to build this amazing vision.
We are on a mission to bring together the largest network of healthcare professionals in the world.
We see communication as the single most important factor in a modern healthcare system. Its impact can be measured in loss of life, quality of care, and a cost of billions.
We are currently building a secure, intelligent mobile platform that solves the communication challenges faced by health professionals across the UK's National Health Service.
HOW YOU WOULD CONTRIBUTE
We’re growing fast and we are now in search of a brilliant people person to join the People team. As a Talent Partner you’ll be responsible for the day to day health of our recruitment efforts - you’ll be integral to ensuring we maintain our high hiring standards. You will sit at the heart of Forward, building out tomorrow’s teams on Engineering, Product and Community. As the advocate for our recruitment processes, you’ll have the opportunity to build on these and will have the resources to find inventive ways of reaching new talent. You’ll be encouraged to take on as much responsibility as you can!
- You’ll ensure we continue to hit our headcount growth targets whilst hiring consistently brilliant people.
- You’ll partner with the Founders and Team Leads (CTO, VP Product, VP Community), and help shape the strategy for growing their teams.
- You’ll work on pipeline generations and be responsible for ensuring we get both the quantity and quality of candidate we need on a continuous basis.
- You’ll ensure our processes for recruitment are efficient and laser focused on candidates, while maintaining whole team buy in and trust in our hiring process.
- You’ll play a critical role in onboarding, ensuring our hires have a seamless experience from candidate to employee.
- You’ll support on initiatives that make Forward the absolute best environment for our people.
- You’ll help share your knowledge with the wider team, adopting a coaching mentality.
WHAT WE VALUE
- Proven success in a recruitment role
- Experience hiring into technical, product and operational roles. For more info on our current pipeline, check out forwardhealth.co/jobs/
- You’ll create an excellent candidate experience.
- You're bursting with ideas, and you have the drive to execute them, experimenting with what works and what doesn't.
- You’ve hopefully been on a start-up mission before - you’re used to a fast-paced environment and ensuring everything you do is scalable.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate previous experience of running multiple role searches simultaneously at a range of levels.
- You’ll have strong stakeholder management experience and are seen as a trusted advisor by senior management.
- You’ll have a big network that you can draw on for support and expertise.
- You’re constantly learning and aspire to be progressive in everything you do - there’s nothing you loathe more than the idea that “HR” is a backroom function.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
- Opportunity to see your ideas become a reality and generate value
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture
- Flexible working hours
- Lively Shoreditch location
- Competitive company benefits & salary
Here at Forward we’re passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Everyone is welcome. We don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or belief, gender or gender reassignment, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best selves to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let us know.