WHO WE ARE
We are Forward, a team of clinicians and technologists united by a profound vision: to connect healthcare for everyone, first for professionals, then for patients.
We believe that secure, intelligent communication is fundamental to healthcare.
We’re at the start of an incredible journey, and we’re looking for an exceptional Product Designer to join us.
We’re backed by the VCs behind Pillpack, Deliveroo and Zoopla, and we’d like your help to build this amazing vision.
We are on a mission to bring together the largest network of healthcare professionals in the world.
We see communication as the single most important factor in a modern healthcare system. Its impact can be measured in loss of life, quality of care, and a cost of billions.
We are currently building a secure, intelligent mobile platform that solves the communication challenges faced by health professionals across the UK's National Health Service.
HOW YOU WOULD CONTRIBUTE
Forward Health is looking for someone to take on the fundamentally important responsibility of Product Design. We’re looking for a Product Designer with solid experience, preferably in health tech. This role requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an attitude for team collaboration and open communication. In this role, you will have a significant impact on the user experience of our platform.
- Help us to to be the voice of our users
- Identify real user problems and their needs
- Create journey maps, user flows and use other techniques to generate new ideas and possible solutions
- Use the Lean UX approach to collaborate with stakeholders, developers, researchers, and the product design team
- Take your role of improving user experience at Forward and be the positive change in a constantly developing environment
WHAT WE VALUE
- Profound experience in UX Design and the Lean UX process
- Several years of experience with state-of-the-art design tools like Sketch and Invision
- Strong communication, critical thinking, creative problem-solving, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Mobile first mindset
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
- Opportunity to see your ideas become a reality and generate value
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture
- Flexible working hours
- Lively Shoreditch location
- Competitive company benefits & salary
Here at Forward we’re passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Everyone is welcome. We don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or belief, gender or gender reassignment, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best selves to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let us know.