WHO WE ARE
We are Forward, a team of clinicians and engineers united by a vision to connect healthcare for everyone; first for professionals, then for patients.
We believe that secure, intelligent communication is fundamental to healthcare.
We’re at the start of an incredible journey, and we’re looking for an exceptional Clinical Engagement Manager to join us.
We’re backed by the VCs behind Pillpack, Deliveroo and Zoopla, and we’d like your help to build this amazing vision.
We are on a mission to bring together the largest network of health professionals in the world.
We see communication as the single most important factor in a modern healthcare system. Its impact can be measured in loss of life, quality of care, and a cost of billions.
We are currently building a secure, intelligent mobile platform that solves the communication challenges faced by health professionals across the NHS.
HOW YOU WOULD CONTRIBUTE
You’ll be the face of Forward in your hospital - a daily ‘on the ground’ presence to win the hearts and minds of clinicians and management alike. In a typical week, this is what we think it will look for you - but we’re open to bring your own ideas to the table too:
- Present Forward to clinical and management teams through presentations, live demos and your powers of persuasion
- Encourage new teams to join the app and bring them through the onboarding process
- Connect individuals and facilitate cross departmental collaboration to create new clinical pathways using Forward and watch it grow
- Spot interesting uses of the app and work with the Forward cross-functional teams to develop case studies
- Translate the feedback you hear from clinicians on a busy shift to our engineers in the London office, so we build the best product possible
- Create a buzz around Forward by running events and confident to speak at Grand Rounds if the opportunity arises.
- Identify engaged clinicians and support them to become ‘champions’ of Forward
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about bringing change and digital transformation to the NHS. No technical experience is needed - we’ll teach you all you need to know about the product. More important is that:
- You’re a qualified nurse or allied health professional who has worked in the NHS
- You know and love the NHS. That said, you’re keenly aware of its faults and hungry to bring about change
- You’re a confident people-person who is comfortable talking to all stakeholders in the NHS, however senior or junior
- You’re persistent in the face of time-poor and often sceptical clinicians
- You’re a good listener who probes and finds out what people are really telling you
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
- Opportunity to see your ideas become a reality and generate value for not just your colleagues, but also patients and the wider NHS
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive company benefits & salary
Here at Forward we’re passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Everyone is welcome. We don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or belief, gender or gender reassignment, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best selves to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let us know.