This is a terrific opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join our team. At Forward Financing, our mission is to be the leading provider of financing solutions to under-served small businesses. As one of the fastest growing companies in Massachusetts we are at the forefront of growth in the FinTech space. We are 100% dedicated to this vertical and to achieving our mission.
As a Senior Recruiter you will be responsible for sourcing, screening and selecting A-Players who will drive forward the company’s mission and add to our collaborative culture.
In this role you will:
- Drive results as a full-life cycle recruiter, including: understanding the business, writing job descriptions, building pipeline through candidate outreach, interviewing, and closing candidates
- Build great relationships with hiring managers and team members across the company and act as an evangelist for all-things talent acquisition
- Work closely with the Director of Talent Acquisition to refine processes and strategies that will allow for agile and flexible recruiting services to the company, including but not limited to, sourcing, interviewing, and employment branding
- Master FF’s interview methodology, use it to assess and select candidates, and train teams on details of this methodology
- Collaborate closely with a team of Researchers to understand relevant talent pools and effectively build pipeline
- Passionate: High energy. “Can-do-attitude”. Enthusiastic. Optimistic, open, and objective toward others.
- Coachable: Open to feedback and continual professional improvement. Flexible and adaptable.
- High Standards: Quality orientation. Follow through on commitments. A Doer who gets things done.
- Efficient: Producing significant output with minimal wasted effort, organized planning and prioritization.
- Proactive: Self-starter, continually seeks additional responsibilities. willingness to go the distance to get something done, including working long hours at times if needed.
- Collaborative: Strong “people orientation”. Can disagree without being abrasive or intimidating. Team player.
- Emotional Intelligence: high degree of self-awareness. Handles interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically. Exercises good judgement while under pressure.
- Communicator: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative and possesses an openness to people and a willingness to hear what others are saying.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ in talent acquisition, either corporate or agency
- Track record of achieving success and hitting professional goals in current and previous positions
- Strong sourcing ability
- Self-motivated, out-of-the-box thinking, process oriented, and positive attitude
- Ability to build relationships quickly and get consensus on complex topics
Forward Financing is a Boston-based financial technology company that provides fast, flexible, and reliable working capital to small and medium-size businesses nationwide. By combining proprietary technology with a team of small business financing experts, Forward Financing delivers same day funding with the speed and simplicity business owners need to succeed and grow. With a simple online application, businesses can trust Forward Financing for approvals within minutes, funding within hours, and personalized support and service when they need it most.
Since 2012, Forward Financing has provided over $500m in funding to more than 10,000 small businesses. Consistently recognized as an industry leader, the company is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and receives top ratings across all major customer review platforms. In 2017 and 2018, Forward Financing was named by Inc. Magazine and the Boston Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in Massachusetts. Learn more at www.forwardfinancing.com
At Forward Financing, we believe that if our company succeeds, all of our employees succeed too. We offer a competitive compensation package for highly qualified candidates that are extremely motivated, have a positive attitude, and are able to ramp up quickly. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and commuter benefits along with gym reimbursement, 401K, paid volunteering days and a matching gift program. We work in an open environment with a start-up vibe, conveniently located just steps away from South Station. You will have the opportunity to work with people that enjoy a fun, social office culture.