This is a terrific opportunity for a highly self-motivated and organized individual to join our team. At Forward Financing, our mission is to be the leading provider of financing solutions to under-served small businesses. As the 15th fastest growing company in US & #1 in Massachusetts (Inc 500), we are at the forefront of growth in the FinTech space. We are 100% dedicated to this vertical and to achieving our mission.
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator / Sourcer you will be responsible for scheduling and coordinating interviews for hiring initiatives that will drive continued company growth. Your role will be to build relationships with hiring managers and team members and to efficiently schedule candidates for phone and onsite interviews. You will also have the opportunity to take on some candidate sourcer, to support recruiting efforts for critical job openings.
Your role in hiring and team building will be critical to driving our mission forward.
In this role you will:
- Promptly schedule candidates for phone and onsite interviews by coordinating with a range of stakeholders and proactively seeking availability from these stakeholders
- Consistently communicate with the Talent Acquisition Managers, Hiring Managers and Executives to finalize interview schedules and push through barriers to fast resolution
- Build relationships with, and get to know, hiring managers and team members across the company
- Follow and implement process for scheduling interviews and providing the right documents and materials to candidates and interviewers
- Greet candidates, make introductions and ensure they understand their agenda and expectations for the interview day
- Monitor interview participants making sure they are on time and adhere to the schedule, anticipate and manage last minute changes
- In coordination with Talent Acquisition Managers, create a best-in-class experience for all candidates from initial screening through offer, by providing multiple positive and professional interactions throughout the process
- Contribute to process and system implementation and improvement
- As needed, source new candidates to build new pipeline for open positions
- Take on ad-hoc projects as requested
- Self-Motivated: A proactive self-starter who is able to take an idea and turn it into a completed product / a proactive self-starter with strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
- Prioritization: Ability to tackle several projects simultaneously and self-prioritize effectively
- Organization & Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an effective, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Confidence: The ability to develop and maintain inner strength based on desire to succeed; a person’s belief that he or she possesses the capabilities to succeed
- Problem-Solver: The ability to identify alternative solutions to a problem and to select the best option; the ability to identify the system component that is causing the error, as well as the options available for resolving it and completing the task
- Coachable: Willingness to take constructive feedback and use it as a means to improve personal development
- Positive Attitude: Maintaining a positive, open, and objective attitude toward others
- Customer Oriented: The job demands a positive and constructive view of working with others. There will be a high percentage of time spent in listening to, understanding and successfully working with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds to achieve “win-win” outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional experience is a must, with at least 1 year of experience in recruiting coordination, administrative work, project coordination or a similar area
- Track record of achieving success and hitting professional goals in current and previous positions
- Self-motivated, organized, detail oriented with a positive attitude
Forward Financing is a Boston-based financial technology company that provides fast, flexible, and reliable working capital to small and medium-size businesses nationwide. By combining proprietary technology with a team of small business financing experts, Forward Financing delivers same day funding with the speed and simplicity business owners need to succeed and grow. With a simple online application, businesses can trust Forward Financing for approvals within minutes, funding within hours, and personalized support and service when they need it most.
Since 2012, Forward Financing has provided over $400m in funding to more than 10,000 small businesses. Consistently recognized as an industry leader, the company is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and receives top ratings across all major customer review platforms. In 2017 and 2018, Forward Financing was named by Inc. Magazine and the Boston Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in Massachusetts. Learn more at www.forwardfinancing.com
At Forward Financing, we believe that if our company succeeds, all of our employees succeed too. We offer a competitive compensation package for highly qualified candidates that are extremely motivated, have a positive attitude, and are able to ramp up quickly. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and commuter benefits along with gym reimbursement, 401K, paid volunteering days and a matching gift program. We work in an open environment with a start-up vibe, conveniently located just steps away from South Station. You will have the opportunity to work with people that enjoy a fun, social office culture.