As a key member of our Operations team, you will be an integral member in scaling our world-class talent pool by recruiting from a diverse set of people and places. This requires an uncompromising approach to hiring talent that aligns with our excellence standards and core values. You will heavily impact Form Energy’s hiring strategy, coach hiring managers and interview teams all while guiding a delightful candidate experience along the way.
What you’ll do:
- Manage sourcing and recruiting of both active and passive candidates to meet immediate hiring needs and to build a robust pipeline of future talent.
- Manage and report on recruiting metrics.
- Meet with hiring managers regularly to understand priority roles, required skills, company culture, position profile, and other key success factors.
- Collaborate with teams to recommend new and creative ways to build robust pipelines of top talent through disciplined, measured, and customized outreach strategies.
- Support our recruiting strategy and manage the full cycle process. You will manage the relationship with candidates at every stage of the recruiting cycle - including sourcing, resume reviews, driving the interview process, offer negotiation & closing.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team. You will ensure readiness prior to and during the interview process by sharing and exchanging information with all levels of the organization.
10+ years of experience in a recruiting role for a high-growth, tech company.
- Prior experience recruiting and reporting in a metrics-driven environment.
- Experience recruiting for a variety of engineering disciplines a must
- Experience recruiting within the clean energy/hard tech space preferred
- Strong experience with an ATS (We use G Hire) and other Recruiting software. Experience leading an ATS integration is preferred.
- Expertise in operating multiple sourcing platforms (LinkedIn, seekout etc.)
- Ability to communicate externally and internally in a timely fashion with high volume.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and maintaining data integrity.
- Experience in building strong, trusted relationships within diverse groups.
- Ability to learn systems, processes, and procedures quickly.
- Enjoy the fast-paced, results-driven environment of a startup
- Strong hunting skills
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Drive projects to completion
- Flexible working style: Can “wear many hats” and jump quickly between projects
At Form Energy, We are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.