We are looking for a Facilities Operations Associate to support our lab and office operations. This person will be responsible for making sure our facility runs smoothly and supporting our technical operations. The ideal candidate will be both able to independently execute day-to-day operations and maintenance activities as well as be willing to roll up their sleeves to quickly tackle facility management issues. This person will work closely with all members of the Form Energy team to provide a great and safe place to work. This is an exciting opportunity to shape and be part of the growth of a fast-moving technology start-up with a breakthrough technology and an incredible mission.
What You’ll Do
- Execute facilities maintenance and improvement tasks in support of technical development
- Manage all incoming and outgoing shipments with an electronic inventory system
- Maintain laboratory conditions in a fashion that facilities cleanliness and productivity for other lab users
- Organize and maintain hardware and consumables inventory
- Inspect, organize and prepare device components and hardware
- Track equipment and preventive maintenance schedules using a cloud based organizational tool
- Lead and participate in laboratory organization events
What We’re Looking For
- High School diploma, Technical Certificate or Associates degree.
- Experience doing hands-on work
- Ability to learn to cloud based organizational tools
- Organized and detail oriented individual
- Strong communication skills within a group of peers and broader organization
- Trades skills are a plus
- Enjoys a fast paced work style
- Self-motivator willing to follow projects to completion with minimal prompting
- Positive attitude and appetite to learn and grow within our organization
- Willingness to share ideas to contribute to organizational and technical problem solving
At Form Energy, We are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.