To address the scale needed by the rapid pace of software growth, companies need security tools that are automated and don’t require lengthy manual analysis to sift out false positives. Our focus at ForAllSecure is to build the next-generation of security products that change how companies develop, test and deploy software.
Our tool Mayhem, a fully autonomous cybersecurity system, was built utilizing over 12 years of research out of Carnegie Mellon and developed by a team of some of the best hackers in the world. In 2016, DARPA hosted the Cyber Grand Challenge, the world’s first all-machine hacking tournament, in which Mayhem competed and took first place against industry and academia’s best challengers. Since then, we have been bringing this product to market. The Mayhem solution makes software validation testing radically simpler with a powerful combination of intelligent fuzzing, symbolic execution, and checking of static security indicators.
Currently Mayhem has found vulnerabilities in several open source projects, components in aircraft systems, and critical flaws in embedded devices. This is only the beginning as we plan to have Mayhem bring automation, usability and scalability to today’s software security problem.
As a Platform engineer you will be responsible to bring our technology to market. You will also be someone who can bring fresh ideas from all areas, including clean API design, distributed computing, large-scale system design, and have a passion for software security. As one of our engineers, you will be versatile and enthusiastic to take on new problems across our stack, as we continue to push our technology forward.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems necessary to bring our technology to market.
- Work with teams across the company to build new features.
- Follow and contribute towards engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of modern software development methodologies, with emphasis on high-availability services at scale.
- Ability to work independently and work reciprocally in a team environment, including quickly getting up to speed with new technologies.
- Experience in Python, web technologies and frameworks such as Flask and SQLalchemy.
- Several years of experience designing, building and maintaining clean and efficient APIs.
- Legally Authorized to work in the US
- Experience with container-based and virtualized deployments - e.g., Docker, AWS.
- Familiarity with functional test frameworks and techniques.
ForAllSecure is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: ForAllSecure is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ForAllSecure are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. ForAllSecure will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. ForAllSecure encourages applicants of all ages. ForAllSecure will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.