To address the scale needed by the rapid pace of software growth, companies need security tools that are automated and don’t require lengthy manual analysis to sift out false positives. Our focus at ForAllSecure is to build the next-generation of security products that change how companies develop, test and deploy software.
Our tool Mayhem, a fully autonomous cybersecurity system, was built utilizing over 12 years of research out of Carnegie Mellon and developed by a team of some of the best hackers in the world. In 2016, DARPA hosted the Cyber Grand Challenge, the world’s first all-machine hacking tournament, in which Mayhem competed and took first place against industry and academia’s best challengers. Since then, we have been bringing this product to market. The Mayhem solution makes software validation testing radically simpler with a powerful combination of intelligent fuzzing, symbolic execution, and checking of static security indicators.
Currently Mayhem has found vulnerabilities in several open source projects, components in aircraft systems, and critical flaws in embedded devices. This is only the beginning as we plan to have Mayhem bring automation, usability and scalability to today’s software security problem.
We are looking for a Technical Solutions Architect to work with ForAllSecure’s strategic partners and sales teams. You will be responsible for pre-sales technical support for partners, customers and prospects in a professional manner. Responsibilities include conducting technical presentations, handling technical relationships, escalations and managing evaluations. As necessary this position may be called upon to assist in performing on-site client work and provide technical leadership.
- Provide technical support to partners and customers during pilots in a professional manner.
- Conduct product demonstrations and address technical and architectural issues
- Ensure products functions according to specifications and customer use scenario
- Understand customer goals and challenges, map solutions to customer needs.
- Provide on-going pre-sales technical support to well-qualified partners and customers including training, evaluation management and best practices consulting.
- Communicate product feedback, new requirements, and competitive intelligence from the field to product management/engineering.
- Lead customer engagement and community evangelism programs, present and speak at conferences, seminars and webinars.
- Provide technical guidance including verbal and written response to inquiries concerning products, usage, and best practices.
- Ensure regional partners knowledge is current regarding new product releases, new product features, delivery schedules and competitor offerings.
- Maintain strong technical and consultative relationships with partners and strategic customers.
- Provide customization and integration services as required.
- Travel as required.
- Ability to understand pertinent technical questions related to products and applications
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Read, interpret and perform software development activities in C/C++.
- Excellent knowledge of software development processes and tools using C/C++, Java would be a plus.
- Administration and programming level experience with Linux and Windows internals.
- Experience with continuous integration, DevOps automation tools, Container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes.
Experience and Education:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field is preferred
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in technical pre-sales support, post-sales support, or software development role
- Experience conducting demonstrations or presentations