To address the scale needed by the rapid pace of software growth, companies need security tools that are automated and don’t require lengthy manual analysis to sift out false positives. Our focus at ForAllSecure is to build the next-generation of security products that change how companies develop, test and deploy software.
Our tool Mayhem, a fully autonomous cybersecurity system, was built utilizing over 12 years of research out of Carnegie Mellon and developed by a team of some of the best hackers in the world. In 2016, DARPA hosted the Cyber Grand Challenge, the world’s first all-machine hacking tournament, in which Mayhem competed and took first place against industry and academia’s best challengers. Since then, we have been bringing this product to market. The Mayhem solution makes software validation testing radically simpler with a powerful combination of intelligent fuzzing, symbolic execution, and checking of static security indicators.
Currently Mayhem has found vulnerabilities in several open source projects, components in aircraft systems, and critical flaws in embedded devices. This is only the beginning as we plan to have Mayhem bring automation, usability and scalability to today’s software security problem.
We are looking for a Software engineer in Test with extensive experience in automation development, strategic, and testing skills to be part of our dynamic and growing engineering team.
- Empowered to test the quality of the deliverable and influence the delivery of quality products/features
- Automating test cases written and executed as part of new feature testing; enabling automated regression runs for subsequent releases.
- Working closely with the Development team to ensure that the code developed is testable - are the logs sufficient, should any test hooks be built into the code, is there enough debug information available in case of failure, etc.
- Analyzing failures and determining root cause, filing defects in the Defect Tracking System and driving them to closure
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Programming experience for Test Automation with Python
- Experience with automating test cases, execution testing, regression testing, UI automation (selenium), performance and scale testing and automated regression
- Experience developing clean, maintainable automated tests for REST API and backend components.
- Experience with writing and debugging automation tests for complex enterprise software
- QA experience involving dynamic analysis security tool portfolio.
- Experience testing products built using Python, Flask, Postgres, Nginx, S3, React/Redux.
- Familiarity with container technologies including Docker, Kubernetes for infrastructure packaging and deployment
- Cloud Services including AWS and GCE
Experience and Education:
- 5+ years of experience in QA and automation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related stream
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S, not requiring sponsorship.
ForAllSecure is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: ForAllSecure is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ForAllSecure are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. ForAllSecure will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. ForAllSecure encourages applicants of all ages. ForAllSecure will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.