ForAllSecure's software engineers develop the next generation of security tools that change how companies do software testing. We are looking for an experienced developer productivity engineer to help us automate our deployment, test, build, and release systems and integrate with current pipelines.
In this role you will be responsible for developing new tools, managing existing tools and infrastructure, setting policy for usage, and coding/documentation standards throughout the company. Additionally, you will be responsible for building continuous deployment frameworks that integrate with test infrastructure and provide usable UI to control deployment progress. The ideal candidate will have proven experience developing test frameworks to run system tests, performance benchmarks, and long-running tests as well as having demonstrated expertise in building and deploying distributed systems.
- Experience in automating release and build processes and writing packaging scripts.
- Developing tools and practices to ensure high code quality.
- Experience with container technologies (docker).
- Knowledge and experience implementing Continuous Delivery.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment automation tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, Salt, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.
- Experience writing benchmarking/load testing software.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, Kubernetes etc.)
- Knowledge of database systems is a plus (MySql, PostgreSQL, Redis, etc).